How to Fold Baby Trend Stroller: An Easy Step-by-Step Guide
7. 2. 2023
26. 7. 2023
As you may well know:
Baby Trend is a household name in the baby products industry. Their line of strollers, in particular, comes with exciting features and is very popular among parents.
After every stroll, you’re supposed to fold the stroller to save space. And luckily, Baby Trend strollers are easy to fold.
But it can be frustrating when you can’t figure it out.
Don’t worry though:
This article covers how to fold the most popular Baby Trend strollers.
How to Fold Baby Trend Stroller: Key Takeaways
Baby Trend strollers are easy to fold. But if you can’t figure it out, you may be left frustrated. This article shows you how to fold the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller and Tri-Fold Mini Stroller. Also included are Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Expedition Jogger ELX Stroller, and Baby Trend Expedition 2-in-1 Wagon Stroller.
How to Fold Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
The Baby Trend Expedition Jogger stroller has an adjustable handlebar and large bicycle tires.
As the name implies:
It can be used for jogging; plus, it has a comfortable rubber handle that is soft for pushing.
The folding technique is quite easy to figure out.
Here’s how you do it:
- Locate the red buttons on both sides of the handlebar
- Press hard to unlatch them
- Hold both ends of the stroller and fold them until they meet each other
- The stroller is now much smaller to handle and store.
How to Fold Baby Trend Tri-Fold Mini Stroller
The Baby Trend Tri-Fold Stroller has an adjustable footrest that makes strolling more comfortable.
It has a five-point harness and a compact, lightweight design that enables it to collapse into a much smaller form.
Here’s how you fold this stroller:
- Locate the adjustable footrest on the bottom of the stroller
- Push the footrest all the way down
- Locate the buttons in the middle of the handlebars and pull them toward you
- Lastly, push the stroller forward to collapse it
How to Fold Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller
As you can guess:
The Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller can carry more than one child. It is best for that little walk with your little ones as it comes with two seats.
It also has a standing platform for one person.
As big as it is, it is a one-hand fold stroller, giving you no hassle whatsoever.
On how to collapse it, follow these steps:
- There’s a one-hand fold button in the middle of the handlebar.
- Press the button and twist the handlebar
- Push the stroller forward and watch it fold
- Ensure it locks into place
How to Fold Baby Trend Expedition Jogger ELX Stroller
Like the similar model above:
The Baby Trend Expedition Jogger ELX Stroller has tires the size of a bicycle plus an infant car seat carrier.
It also has soft rubber handles that ease pushing and a trigger release that collapses the stroller effortlessly.
Now, here’s how you fold the stroller:
- Locate the one-hand fold button in the middle of the handlebar
- Push the button and grab the front part of the stroller with one hand
- With one hand on the handlebar and the other on the front part, fold the stroller
How to Fold Baby Trend Expedition 2-in-1 Stroller Wagon
The Baby Trend Expedition 2-in-1 Stroller Wagon is perfect for outdoor family time. It has a hidden pull handle in the front that transforms it into a pull wagon instead of a push stroller.
This stroller has a compact fold technique that enables complete collapse and easy storage.
Let me show you how to do it:
- Start by closing the canopy
- Locate the safety locks on the handlebar and push them up
- You’ll see a trigger around the safety lock; lift it to hold the safety lock into place
- Push down the handlebar and the stroller will collapse completely
- Ensure the fold latch clicks
If your Stroller isn’t covered in this guide, you’ll have to refer to the Baby Trend Customer Service.
Baby Trend Strollers are very popular among parents for obvious reasons. They’re super comfortable for kids and are easy to use.
They’re also easy to fold, but it can be annoying when you can’t figure out the folding technique.
I’ve been able to show you how to fold the following Baby Trend stroller:
- Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
- Baby Trend Tri-Fold Mini Stroller
- Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller
- Baby Trend Expedition Jogger ELX Stroller
- Baby Trend Expedition 2-in-1 Wagon Stroller
And that’s it:
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to fold your Baby Trend stroller without stress.
For more articles like this, ensure you visit the homepage. You’re sure to find other helpful baby-related articles.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to Fold a Baby Trend Stroller
To fold a Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, press the red buttons on the side of the handlebar to unlatch them. Next, hold both ends of the stroller and fold them.
To collapse the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller, press the button in the middle of the handlebar. Push the troller outward, and it’ll collapse.
Close the canopy and open the safety locks on the handlebar. Lift up the triggers around the safety locks to hold the locks. Lastly, push down the handlebar, and the stroller will collapse.