During the holidays, parenthood is more challenging than ever. Treat yourself to a holiday, or at least a weekend in a hotel, where you can spend an evening in the wellness center in complete peace because you will see your sleeping kids on the phone screen.
On the phone screen?! Yes, on the phone screen.
Video tutorial for Annie Baby Monitor:
How to set the Annie Baby Monitor:
- Get the bulletin for guests from your hotel.
- Download the Annie Baby Monitor onto both devices.
- Pair your devices – Open the Annie Baby Monitor app on both devices. On one device click on the „Create code“ icon. Your unique code will be generated. On the other device click on the „Enter code“ icon. Enter the code generated by the first device into the square bar in your second device. Or scan the QR code by clicking on the „Scan QR“ icon on the second device. Don’t forget to confirm the connection – in the first device will pop up the window with notice, just click on the „Accept“ icon.
- Unit settings – First device going to inform you about the 7-day trial (click on the exit icon – in the right top corner of the app). After that, both of your devices show you the unit setting.
- The first device – Click on the setting icon (in the right top corner of the app). Choose the „Holidays with ANNIE“. Click on the „Register“ icon. Fill the gaps with your information and again click on „Register“. If it’s everything okay the „Get started“ notice appears – click on the „Ok“ icon. After that click on the „Scan hotel QR“ – the QR code scanning interface appears. Scan the QR code from the paper given by the hotel. If it’s everything okay the „Done“ notice appears – click on the „Ok“ icon. The app returns you to the settings interface. Now choose the first icon „Account & subscription“. Check that you have verified the „Free Premium account for 14 days“ in the „Subscription“ part. If yes then just click on the arrow in the left top corner. Your first device is almost set.
- Second device – Click on the baby icon („I want to use this device as a baby unit …“). A blue screen with the moon will appear, ie. that it is waiting for the parent unit to connect. Your baby unit is ready to monitor.
- First device – Click on the mother icon („… or use this device as a Parent unit“). Your two devices connect. Click onto the left-down corner icon camera, if you want to see your baby. Both devices are now set to monitor.
- Ending the monitoring – In the parent unit just click on the arrow in the left top corner of the app. Notice „Warning“ appear – click on the „Yes“ icon. Your monitoring turned off.
- You need stable Internet connection and both of your devices should be connected on the same Wi-Fi (3G or LTE) network.
- Annie baby monitor connects any combination of iPhone, iPad or Apple watch to create a baby monitor system with both audio and video capabilities.
- Annie baby monitor connects any combination of all Android Devices to create a baby monitor system with both audio and video capabilities.
How Does Annie Work for Hotels? Read this article!
More about Annie Baby Monitor
- Why Use Annie in Your Hotel?
- Why Go to a Hotel Where Annie Is?
- How Does Annie Work for Hotels?
- Turn Your Phone Into a Baby Monitor