we just want to take this opportunity to tell you that you are doing a terrific job. Being a mom is the hardest, craziest, misunderstood but the most rewarding job in the entire world. There is no one right way to parent and you are giving it your best. So take a second to appreciate what you are doing.
Now, sit back, relax and enjoy these funny motherhood quotes on Mothers day.
1. Moms are like buttons. They hold everything together.
Because everything would fall apart without them.
2. Motherhood: Powered by love, fuelled by coffee, sustained by wine.
Because every mama needs some helpful push from time to time.
3. We can’t all look good at the same time. It’s either me, the kids, or the house.
Because ain’t nobody got time for that.
4. Dear children, I love you more than life itself, but I ain’t sad when you go to bed.
Because you can finally do what you want! … That is 10 minutes before you fall asleep.
5. Motherhood is approving your kid’s friends based on which parents are most likely to drink wine with you on playdates.
Because every parent needs a support group.
6. Mom: Social secretary, laundry goddess, clean up counselor, dishwasher diva, family manager, errand engineer, and road navigator.
Because stay at home moms know the true meaning of 24/7.
7. Making mom friends be like: “I see you made a little person, I too create little people. We should get together and watch these little people fight over toys.”
Because every mom needs another mom as a partner in crime.
8. Mom: Finder of all things, family gift buyer, family vacation planner, dispenser of unconditional love.
Because without moms we would be all lost.
9. Being a mom means pretending to be shocked when your kid tells you that their toy isn’t working anymore like you didn’t take the batteries out last night.
Because a sound-making flashing toy seems like a good idea for about 30 minutes. Then you just want to smash it.
10. Motherhood: When your baby looks like a GAP model …. and you are on your 3rd day of the same yoga pants.
Because nothing’s as comfortable as a pair of yoga pants and mamas don’t try to impress anybody.
11. As a mother, your job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible.
Because there are things only a higher power has patience for.
12. A mother’s love is unconditional. Her temper is another story.
Because every mom can either be the most loving caregiver or the scariest thing you have ever seen. So now put your pants on!
13. Motherhood: when going out for one night takes more planning and preparation than a wedding.
Because every toddler is a little diva and needs 3 suitcases worths of things.
14. Being a mom is like: “Sure, sometimes I question my parenting. But to be honest, sometimes I question my child’s childing.”
Because, let’s face it, your child is just a little version of you.
15. A good mom has bad days & great days & normal days & perfect days & trying days & supermom days & just being a mom days & a whole lot of love & real & crazy motherhood days.
Because every mama needs to chill and stop comparing herself to other moms.
16. Being a mom means having your phone filled with contacts like “Carol Ellasmom”.
Because you are basically your child’s secretary, contact and calendar keeper
17. Mom: an unpaid therapist with a built-in lie detector.
Because no one ever lied to their mom and got away with it.
18. Being a mom makes you feel like you are running an insane asylum half the time, and feeling like you belong in one the other half.
Because there is probably a bit of truth in both statements. Now, put your hands on the ground and be a horse.
19. Motherhood means you will never eat, sleep, poop, pee or shower without someone on you, next to you or watching you.
Because you never enjoyed being alone anyway, that’s why you decided to have a baby, right? … Right?
20. Motherhood means finally understanding why mama bear’s porridge went cold.
Because a mom’s first priority is always her child.
Categorised in: For Moms